"I would never call myself that. I don't have any superhuman powers," says Naomi Campbell.
Find out what flavor coffee we're brewing:
- Naomi Campbell doesn't want to be called a "supermodel." In the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar she says, "I would never call myself that. I don't have any superhuman powers." Even with 20 years and countless runway miles under her belt, she's humbly declining her legendary status in the fashion world. [Page Six]
- The Los Angeles Coroner's Office has officially ruled Don Cornelius' death a suicide. However, toxicology test results have yet to be released. A final report will be made public once they are reviewed. [CNN]
- Tyler Perry's new thriller, "Alex Cross," is set to premiere on October 26, 2012. Perry plays a detective/psychologist who takes on his wife's killer. [EURweb]
- Alicia Keys has joined the latest list of Grammy performers. The singer will pay tribute to the late Etta James. [TGJ]
- Holly Robinson Peete and hubby, Rodney Peete, will renew their vows on Monday after 17-years of marriage. The splashy event will take place atop the Empire State Building. [NYPost]
- Jay-Z and Kanye West could release the video for the song "N*ggas in Paris" as early as Thursday. The clip allegedly features footage of their Los Angeles concert where they performed the song 10 times. [Punch Bowl]