First Lady Michelle Obama will continue her TV rounds with a late night show appearance.
Have a look at why we're adding a dash of milk to our morning brew:
- First Lady Michelle Obama will appear on "The Tonight Show" on January 31. She's planning to discuss her life in the White House, her Let's Move campaign in addition to her White House gardening book. Most recently, she made her acting debut on Nickelodeon's kid series, "iCarly." [EURweb]
- Kobe Bryant's wife, Vanessa, is getting ahead in their divorce. She recently won a property settlement and is now the owner of three homes in the Los Angeles area -- totaling $75M. One home she currently lives in, the second her mother lives in and the third is a newly renovated Newport Beach mansion. [TMZ]
- In Los Angeles, Zoe Saldana witnessed a traffic accident yesterday and played the role of a good Samaritan. She reportedly helped the elderly woman out of the car and sat with her until paramedics arrived. [NY Post]
- Tia Mowry wants to see her TV mom, Jackee Harry, on the next season of "Dancing with the Stars." She's already sent out a tweet to all her followers to start the movement. [Jezebel]
- Despite reports that Jennifer Hudson was afraid to take on "Precious" because she didn't want to gain weight, Hudson now says she would pack on a few pounds if need be. "I have no issues with that at all," she said at a recent book signing in Atlanta. [EURweb]
- After being engaged for two years, Michael Vick and his fiance, Kijafa Frink, have set a wedding date. The two will wed on June 30, 2012 in Miami, Florida. Congratulations to the happy couple! [Bossip]