Zoe Kravitz could be teaming up with Will Smith in his next movie, "1000 A.E."
See what has our coffee pots boiling over:
- Will Smith's Sci-Fi thriller "1000 A.E." could get a much needed dose of beauty. Actresses Zoe Kravitz and Sophie Okenedo are in serious talks to join the film, which is already set to star Jaden Smith. If both parties agree, Kravitz will play Will's daughter and Okonedo would play his wife. Sounds like a good plan, right? [Hollywood Reporter]
- Dr. Conrad Murray is seeking a little help while in jail. According source, he's asked to see the chaplain. Murray has already filed an appeal on his conviction. He will be representing himself. [Radar Online]
- Tiger Woods is on his way back to the top! On Sunday he won his first golf tournament since his sex scandal broke nearly two years ago. [People]
- Tyra Banks knows a thing or two about creating a persona. She says the way she acts on "America's Next Top Model" isn't how she truly is. "I don't do that, like, in real life; I'm passive aggressive. I'm anti-confrontational; I'm even in coaching to learn how to be confrontational," she says. [EURweb]
- Wendy Williams says she has no reason to lie about receiving a letter from Oprah's staff. She took to the Tom Joyner Show to clear up rumors. The talk show diva claims a lady named Chelsea Hettrick sent the letter on Oprah's behalf. [Clutch Magazine Online]
- Nothing can slow Smokey Robinson down. He's now teaming up with Joe Frazier's tailor to launch a new clothing line for 2012. [EURweb]