Rihanna settles her "S&M" lawsuit with David LaChapelle.
It's hump day! Take a look at why we're grabbing four lumps of sugar for our brew:
- When you're wrong, you're wrong. Rihanna and famed photographer David LaChapelle settled their lawsuit. LaChappelle sued Rihanna for allegedly copying his work in her racy "S&M" video. He asked for $1M in damages -- no word on if that's what he received. [NY Post]
- The Michael Jackson Doctor Trial picks up today after being suspended for three days. Katherine Jackson is confirming with CNN that Prince Michael will not take the stand at all -- many speculated he would. [CNN]
PHOTOS: Rihanna: Hair Envy
- Halle Berry wins yet another big battle in court. Her ex, Gabriel Aubrey, requested that he have alone time with their daughter without the presence of a nanny, and the court denied his request. [TMZ]
- Bob Marley's daughter is a children's book author! Cedella Marley has written "One Love," which takes her father's lyrics and marries them to a kids story line of a little girl rallying her community to build a better park. [Root]
PHOTOS: Rihanna From "Rated R" to "Loud"
- Maybe celebrities need to catch up on their sleep these days. Harry Belafonte, 84, is no different. Check him out below snoozing while he should be giving an interview. [EURweb]