Grab a double dose of espresso. We've got lots to chat about over coffee including stories on JHud, Kandi Burruss and more...
Grab a double dose of espresso. We've got lots to chat about over coffee:
- Jennifer Hudson is honoring her nephew, Julian, who was killed in 2008. The Julian D. King Gift Foundation kicked off this weekend in Chicago by passing out school supplies to local children. JHud brought along her son David for the festivities and was joined by her sister, Julia, as they wore t-shirts that said "Happy 10th Birthday Julian." [Bossip]
- Kandi Burruss is getting ready to release her own line of sex toys! The "Kandi Coated Night" diva is no stranger to sex talk. Will you buy her toys? [The Urban Daily]
- Despite London being in turmoil, Thandie Newton says she's just fine. "I feel very safe here. Everyone in my area looks out for everyone else. There's no need for neighborhood watch, or anything, I've got my dog, Maggie, to protect me," she mentioned to Wenn. [EURweb]
See pictures of Jennifer Hudson's fabulous style evolution here.
- Now that Shaquille O'Neal is done with basketball, he's turning his sights to the screen. He's in the midst of finishing up film school at New York Film Academy. He plans to be a director. [TMZ]
- While Miguel is enjoying the sweet success of his debut album, the "Sure Thing" singer is preparing for his next record. "The next album I think is going to project more of my outlook on the world as opposed to my romantic experience," he shared. Sounds unique, can't wait to hear it! [That Grape Juice]
- NeNe Leakes and Phaedra Parks are going on tour with a few other "Housewives" from various locations. Starting on October 1st in Atlantic City, you can catch these ladies live and in action. It promises to be a unique, hands-on experience! [EURweb]