See why we're grabbing a caramel frappuccino this morning: Wesley Snipes' money woes continue, Jamie Foxx and Kanye West perform "Gold Digger" in Cannes, and Tamera Mowry and fiance Adam Housley jumped the broom in a beautiful Napa Valley wedding...
See why we're grabbing a caramel frappuccino this morning:
- Tamera Mowry is a married woman! Mowry married FOX News correspondent Adam Housley over the weekend. The two invited 300 guests to their fancy wedding in Napa Valley, California. "I've always wanted an outdoor wedding with lots of flowers," said Mowry. "I feel so lucky to have this beautiful day marrying my best friend." Congratulations to the love birds. [People]
- CNN frontman Don Lemon is sharing a deeply personal secret in his upcoming memoir, "Transparent." In his book, Lemon will discuss being molested and being born gay. Lemon also says his book is dedicated to Rutgers University student Tyler Clementi, who killed himself after his roommate live-streamed his sexual encounter with another male. [Bossip]
- A new slim and trim Jordin Sparks is talking about her weight loss. She revealed to Ryan Seacrest that she made it her priority during her breakup with Steph Jones. "Instead of just talking about being active, I made it a priority," said Sparks. [YBF]
- Sheryl Lee Ralph is hard at work on a new film! She's starring in a new holiday film called "The Lot" and it costars "Lord of the Rings" actor Keith David. "This is a feel good family picture and I'm proud to join the cast," she said. [Eurweb]
- Wesley Snipes' money troubles continue. He's currently serving his tax evasion sentence, but all of his bank accounts have been "wiped out" and the star has no cash for his family to live on. Snipes says he's currently trying to book a film ahead of his 2013 release date. [NY Post]
- Common is said to be producing and starring in "L.U.V.," about a ex-convict who reconnects with his nephew while trying to turn his life around. We can't wait to see this one in theaters. [Eurweb]
- Jamie Foxx joined Kanye West for a special performance of the classic "Gold Digger" at the Cannes film festival. Check it out! Just what you need this Monday morning...