Here's your hot coffee talk to jump-start your Thursday morning! Beyonce surprises everyone as the last model on Tina Knowles' "Today Show" runway show -- cute stuff. After several months of speculation, Gary Coleman's death has been ruled an accident. Toni Braxton is in trouble again -- sadly, today is her birthday and we have to report that she's filing for bankruptcy, again. This time she may owe as much as $50 million. The list of companies and business she owes money to is quite interesting, take a look. Why do you think so many celebs have money troubles if they make serious coin? Here's what you had to say: Pam commented via Facebook: "I feel for her, but at the same time, I think it's senseless." Cyd wrote via Facebook: "Wow. Sounds like there's some serious mismanagement going on with Toni."
Here's your hot coffee talk to jump-start your Thursday morning!
- Toni Braxton's financial problems haven't ended. She's filling for bankruptcy again, this time she owes anywhere between $10 and $50 million. She first filed Chapter 7 back in 1998, and earlier this year the IRS filed a lien against Braxton for $396K. We thought she was doing better... guess not. Check out the list of places she owes. [TMZ]
- Miss Tina had a very special model on the "Today Show" yesterday. Beyonce surprised everyone as the last model for Tina Knowles' Miss Tina collection runway show. Check out the video. Cute. [YBF]
- Though Rihanna thinks her BFF Katy Perry is "generic," the two will collaborate on an upcoming song. It will appear on either Rihanna's forthcoming album or on the re-release of Perry's "Teenage Dream." Looks like someone is eating her own words now... [Perez Hilton]
- It's been over four months since Gary Coleman's death, which has finally been ruled an accident. The coronor's autopsy said he died of natural causes after an accidental fall. Now that this has been resolved, can he rest in peace, please? [Pop Eater]
- Keri Hilson has been making all kinds of news lately, but this time it's about her music. The video for her "Breaking Point" single has been leaked and is heating up the internet. We'll let you decide if you think this is worth the attention. [YBF]
- The cast of "Glee" is making history. The non-solo group has the most appearances on the Billboard Hot 100, more than any other group act or duo in history! With 75 songs appearing on the chart, they've topped the Beatles, who had 71 songs. [Pop Eater]
- Oprah Winfrey had Martha Stewart on her show yesterday and it was... let's just say, interesting. Martha dissed Oprah on live TV, saying that she was too busy to come visit her in jail -- and Oprah's reaction is priceless! [Perez Hilton]