Morning ladies, we've got some hot coffee brewing this morning. Kanye West is a busy man these days: the VMAs, New York Fashion Week (where he was spotted with Selita Ebanks, again), guest appearances on the "Cleveland Show," and he's written an article for (and appears on) the October cover of XXL. He sure knows how to keep the paychecks coming in. Also, the ongoing drama between Dwight Howard and Royce Reed continues. When will these two get it together? Make it a great Thursday everyone!
Morning ladies, we've got some hot coffee talk for you.
- Kanye West is a busy man these days. He's been spotted going to New York Fashion Week shows with model Selita Ebanks. West is also heading back to the "Cleveand Show." EURweb has a great clip. He's also written a first-person narrative for XXL addressing last year's VMAs. "I stress that the incident wasn't about Taylor personally," he writes. "And it definitely wasn't about race." [ Vulture] He's also working on a film called "Runaway," inspired by the song he performed at the MTV VMAs. [MTV]
- Katherine Jackson and Michael's kids are suing AEG Live for forcing the King of Pop into a heavy rehearsal schedule which led to his bad health and ultimately his death in 2009. We hope that Katherine and the kids get to the bottom of this. [People]
- Shaq is in the middle of a privacy invasion lawsuit. A former employee claims the NBA player stole his personal information and tried to frame him for child porn because he had evidence that Shaq cheated on his wife. Do you believe this guy? [CNN]
- Oprah has forgiven famed novelist Jonathan Franzen, kinda. She will announce tomorrow that Franzen's novel "Freedom" will be her final book club selection. Oprah rescinded his book nine years ago as her book club choice after Franzen expressed doubts about being selected for her book club. [NY Post]
- Dwight Howard has filed court documents claiming that Royce Reed violated a gag order and that she's leaked dirt about him at least 11 times to the media. According to the terms of their agreement, the damages should come up to over $500 million. When will the drama end, people? [TMZ]
- 50 Cent will now be making a cameo on the British soap opera, "EastEnders." Here's what he had to say: "I've performed with Eminem and Justin Timberlake, acted with De Niro and Pacino, had a guest spot on 'The Simpsons'." We hope he can pull it off. [EURweb]
- A congratulations is in order to Jada Pinkett Smith! Her hit TV show, "HawthoRNe" will be returning for a third season on TNT. If you didn't know, she's not only the star but executive producer as well.
- The next season of "30 Rock" is going to be chock-full of guest stars: Queen Latifah, Matt Damon, Elizabeth Banks, Paul Giamatti, Sherri Shepherd, Rob Reiner and Chris Parnell. [UPI]