It's Monday and we know you need a cup of hot coffee and even hotter celebrity news to get your morning going. We're talking about Trey Songz announcing his fall tour with Usher. That's one show you can't afford to miss. Today also marks an important moment in Oprah Winfrey's life; it's the premiere episode of her 25th and final season of the "Oprah Winfrey Show." Also, what did you think of the VMAs? We're still thinking about that Taylor Swift song about Kanye West. Did she finally forgive him? Who was best-dressed? Whose performance did you like most?
- R&B's current frontman announced last night, at the MTV Video Music Awards that he will be going on tour with Usher this fall. Ladies, that's one tour you can't afford to miss, double the talent, double the romance, double the sexiness. [MTV]
- Oprah Winfrey will kick-off her 25th and final season today. CNN reports the premiere show will have lots of celebrity appearances and a surprise performance. We'll be tuned-in this season to see how Oprah plans to go out on top. [CNN]
- Beyonce was missed on the VMAs' white carpet last night. Instead, she and sister Solange were spotted sneaking into a secret Tom Ford fashion show. She must be feeling Solange's do, because the "Single Ladies" singer wore a golden wig full of coiled tendrils. [YBF]
- If you watched the VMAs, you saw Kanye West getting down on a drum machine to debut his new song, "Runaway." How many of you have changed your Facebook status to, "Let's have a toast for the douchebags"? [Vulture]
- Who was the best and worst-dressed at the VMAs in your book? We loved Ciara in Givenchy. The verdict is still out on Lady Gaga in McQueen. And what can we say about Will.i.am and Nicki Minaj's white carpet getups? Thoughts, ladies?
- Of all the performers you thought would lipsync, Kelly Rowland is probably not one of them. NY Post says the former Destiny's Child member did just that during a concert in NYC. Rowland's rep said she sang "live to track." [Pg6]