Educator Estella Pyfrom, 76, turned a bus into a mobile, customized mobile lab for underprivliged kids. Here's how she's getting them ready for the future.
Hack the Hood is teaching the next generation of tech innovators how to be great. Here's how.
- @essencefest: Pop of Color: LeToya Luckett at the 'Turn It Up For Change' Ball Benefiting LGBT Equality in New York City. http://t.co/TLyGFIvWUy
- @essencefest: So Chic: Robin Roberts at the Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City. http://t.co/ypk3PlMrqy
- @essencefest: Hair and There: Chrisette Michele at the 2014 Restore Brooklyn Benefit at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City. http://t.co/bHsEPRz5wc
- @essencefest: #JustEngaged! Jamila Phillips and Washington Redskins' Chris Baker. http://t.co/Lzlu7F3vIs http://t.co/xOhVkpLkus
- @essencefest: Celeb visit: Tamar Braxton stopped by ESSENCE to talk about the third season of her hit reality show "Tamar & Vince". http://t.co/q2itJrUnFc
- @essencefest: Style Icon: The world remembers #OscarDeLaRenta. Check out some of our fav celebs in some of his amazing looks. http://t.co/7TJjwc3sJS...
- @essencefest: Golden Ticket: Star Jones at the Angel Ball 2014 hosted by Gabrielle's Angel Foundation at Cipriani Wall Street. http://t.co/XMMZbfiu3k
- @essencefest: Brooklyn's Finest: Spike Lee and honoree Rosie Perez at the Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation's annual benefit dinner....