Hack the Hood is teaching the next generation of tech innovators how to be great. Here's how.
In this series, we follow up with the tech organizations that participated in our #YESWECODE Tech Village at the 2014 ESSENCE Festival. Read about how they are innovatively working to promote diversity in Silicon Valley.
Gabrielle Jordan Williams, a 14-year-old entrepreneurial phenom, was awarded $10,000 at the 365Black Awards, held during our 20th anniversary celebration.
- @essencefest: Guest star: #EssenceFest alum Estelle at the vitaminwater and The Fader's Uncapped Music Series in NYC. http://t.co/pfRkEJN3Cf
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Hot! Rosario Dawson at the premiere of "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For" at TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. http://t.co/fc9msw2hcs
- @essencefest: Bringing it in blue: Alicia Quarles makes the sidewalk her catwalk in New York City.
- @essencefest: Raven didn't expect that a weekend with the girls would lead to finding her true love Tracy. #BridalBliss http://t.co/CBoQ7RGtRO...
- @essencefest: Live on Stage: #EssenceFest alum John Legend took the stage at The Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. http://t.co/NzAdIj3dcb
- @essencefest: To have KNOT: Check out how these celeb sisters rock their top knots & high buns http://t.co/XsY8WIyRUK http://t.co/SGPwodAmU3
- @essencefest: Action Hero: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at a press conference in Mexico City for his movie "Hercules". http://t.co/b6xTrhyadr
- @essencefest: Scene stealer: Anthony Mackie, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen on the set of 'Christmas Eve Project' in NYC. http://t.co/AAbUp0PIdP