Hack the Hood is teaching the next generation of tech innovators how to be great. Here's how.
In this series, we follow up with the tech organizations that participated in our #YESWECODE Tech Village at the 2014 ESSENCE Festival. Read about how they are innovatively working to promote diversity in Silicon Valley.
Gabrielle Jordan Williams, a 14-year-old entrepreneurial phenom, was awarded $10,000 at the 365Black Awards, held during our 20th anniversary celebration.
- @essencefest: On set! Co-stars Gabrielle Union and Regina Hall made time for an 'usie' while shooting their upcoming film. http://t.co/9CaThjlO3e
- @essencefest: Green Light: Beyonce feeds her need for speed, as she tosses up the peace sign before leaving everyone in the dust. http://t.co/LZqNKrZUPC
- @essencefest: InstaMom: Tia Mowry shared a few cute snaps from behind the scenes at her latest photo shoot. http://t.co/7pYhj4B9V4
- @essencefest: Flashback Friday: Are you stepping out tonight? #EssenceFest alum Ciara's "1, 2 Step" featuring Missy Elliott. http://t.co/Bi2tkvbuLF
- @essencefest: Serve! Serena played tennis during her visit to "The Late Show with David Letterman". http://t.co/dvCJ2OB9zG
- @essencefest: InstaLove: Someone got this shot of #EssenceFest alum Kevin Hart pulling out the ring for Eniko Parrish. #JustEngaged http://t.co/4YcLvWInHN
- @essencefest: Pucker up! Ciara gives the cameras a kissy face pic while in NYC. http://t.co/lUz3OJqbxX
- @essencefest: Congrats Gabrielle Williams on your McDonald?s 365Black Community Choice Youth Award. Visit http://t.co/GA7Tj0tED2 http://t.co/z6XwanJHtT