In 2004, when Keyshia Cole declared that she'd changed her mind, us girls had nothing to do but grab our radios and hold on. The feisty Oakland, California, native wowed us with sassy songs like "Let It Go," wailing romantic ballads like "Love," and wedding anthems like "Heaven Sent." This year, get ready for Keyshia's ESSENCE Festival performance by looking back at the petite songstress' style.
- Must-See: Idris Elba on Staying in Robben Island Prison Cell For Mandela Role
- 'Winnie Mandela' Producers and Terrence Howard Express Their Condolences
- Oprah Reflects on the 'Grace and Majesty' of Nelson Mandela
- Must-See: Watch Maya Angelou's Tribute Poem For Mandela
- EXCLUSIVE: Niecy Nash Happy Not Playing 'Sassy Black Friend' on HBO's 'Getting On'
- EXCLUSIVE: Michael B. Jordan Talks Dating on 'Oprah's Next Chapter'
- Memorial and Funeral Plans Announced for Nelson Mandela
- Twitter Recap: Relive 'Scandal' Episode Nine