- Cleveland PD's Killing of Tamir Rice Brings to Light Multiple Systemic Violations
- D.C. Program Pledges $20 Million Toward Education of Black Male Students
- Nia Long's New Braided 'Do
- How To Score Uzo Aduba’s SAG Awards Hair
- Gabrielle Union Talks Ferguson and Hollywood's Diversity Problem
- ESSENCE Poll: How Important is Getting Married to You?
- No Men Allowed: How to Throw The Ultimate Ladies Only Super Bowl Party
- Former Hollywood Exec Accuses Bill Cosby of Sexual Assault
I’m interested in wearing bangs this season, but I’m unsure if it will look great on me. What should I do before committing to a style I may not like?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.