- ESSENCE Travels: Behind the Scenes of ESSENCE’s Global Issue in Tanzania and Kenya
- Must See: Watch An NYPD Officer 'Whip/Nae-Nae' At a Brooklyn Block Party
- EXCLUSIVE: Singers Carmen Rodgers and Anthony David Get Soulful and Sexy in New Video, 'Charge'
- ESSENCE Poll: Do You Think Non-Black Women Wearing Afros is Cultural Appropriation or Appreciation?
- Bridal Bliss: Dayo and Natasha’s Maryland Wedding
- Special Prosecutor Investigating Jail Cell Death of Raynette Turner
- Your Must-Read Book of the Week: 'Oreo' by Fran Ross
- NAACP Embarks on 800-Mile 'Journey to Justice' March, from Selma to D.C.
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.