- Bridal Bliss: Michelle and Kyrus' Pennsylvania Wedding
- Sly & the Family Stone Co-Founder & Trumpeter Cynthia Robinson Passes
- Do Your Part to Bring Home Black and Missing Women For the Holidays
- 'Barbershop 3' Tackles Gang Violence in Chicago—Watch the Trailer
- Chiwetel Ejiofor to be Honored at British Independent Film Awards
- 3 Men Arrested for Minneapolis Black Lives Matter Protest Shooting
- Killer Mike Endorses Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders in Powerful Speech
- Just In Time For Holiday Chill: Erykah Badu's Mixtape Will Be Out This Friday
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.