- Stevie Wonder's Divorce From Second Wife is Finalized
- Nicki Minaj Walks Out Of 'New York Times Magazine' Interview After Feeling Disrespected
- Michel'le Biopic is Coming to the Small Screen
- Nicki Minaj Explains Why She Is Unapologetic About Calling Out Miley Cyrus at VMAs
- Wanda Sykes To Guest Star In Season 5 Of 'House of Lies'
- Nick Gordon Fights to Stop Suit Blaming Him for Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Department of Justice to Release 6,000 Prisoners to Curb Overcrowding
- Valentino Tiptoes Line of Cultural Appropriation at Paris FW With Cornrows
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.