- Lupita Nyong'o Starts the New Year Right With First ESSENCE Cover
- Lining Your Lips is Now Called 'Lip Contouring'
- University of Chicago Cancels Classes After Threat of Violent Attack
- Outside Counsel Determines Tamir Rice's Death Was 'Objectively Unreasonable'
- District Attorney Will Not Explore Drug Charges Against Lamar Odom
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Demands Resignation of Chicago Officials in Light of Laquan McDonald Video
- Beyoncé to Launch Fashion Collection with Topshop
- The Best Moments from the Soul Train Awards
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.