- EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: Will Packer Marries In Surprise Wedding In Georgia
- Must-See: Mariah Carey Shares Adorable Vacation Pictures With 'Dem Babies'
- Jazmine Sullivan Opens Up About Finding Joy After Abuse
- A Message from Bishop T.D. Jakes at Megafest: Answer the Call
- 'Girlfriends Getaway' Makes Return to TV One for Much Anticipated Sequel
- Why #FlexinMyComplexion Is Important
- Swimsuit Designer Altrichia Cook on Birthing Your Fashion Business
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘I’m Loyal To A Man Who Can’t Stay Loyal To Me!’
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.