- Rihanna Releases 'FourFiveSeconds,' A Collaboration With Kanye and Paul McCartney
- Kerry Washington Explains How She Lost the Baby Weight
- ESSENCE Network: TravelNoire.com Founder On Traveling the Globe
- Beyoncé Goes After Etsy For Selling 'Feyonce' Mugs
- Willow Smith Posts 'Topless' Instagram Photo
- DeVon Franklin on Faith, Spirituality, and Finding His Purpose Through Film
- Coach Felicia on Boosting Your EQ: 3 Ways to Healthier Communications
- Jill Scott on Why She Only Dates for Six Months
I’m interested in wearing bangs this season, but I’m unsure if it will look great on me. What should I do before committing to a style I may not like?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.