Tuesday, July 26, 2011 | 05:30 AM
Check out why were sipping a chill iced latte today.
- The mystery of Amy Winehouse's sudden death continues; an autopsy conducted yesterday was inconclusive. In two to four weeks the results of toxicology reports should give some insight into her death. Meanwhile, a funeral for the singer will be held in North London today for close friends and family. Amy's body will reportedly be cremated. [The Sun UK]
- A tribute concert for Michael Jackson has been confirmed for October 8th! ''Michael Forever: The Tribute Concert" will be a four-hour set in front of 75,000 fans at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales. No acts have been confirmed, but perhaps some of the original Jackson 5 brothers and Janet could be on the list? Tickets go on sale August 4. [Celebrity Wonder]
- New mommy Lauryn Hill is reportedly being sued. Guitarist Jay Gore claims L-Boogie failed to compensate him for several shows, so he's taking her to small claims court for $3,590. [TMZ]
- John H. Johnson, the savvy entrepreneur who founded "Ebony" and "Jet" magazines, is being honored with his own postage stamp, to go on sale in 2012. [Beyond the Perf]
- Beyonce's promo schedule for "4" is still hot and heavy, with the songstress set to make two big appearances in the Big Apple this week. Bey visits "The View" on Thursday to perform "Best Thing I Never Had" and "1+1" off her chart-topping album. Later that day, she'll visit "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" for another live performance. [Rap-Up]
- Does Idris Elba have his eyes set on becoming a superhero? The sexy actor put in his bid to play Luke Cage during a panel at Comic-Con. Now that we think about it, Idris would look nice in Spandex, fighting off the bad guys... [Comic Book Movie]