Take a look at what's got our coffee bubbling over:
- Young artist Sean Kingston was badly injured in a jet-ski crash in Miami Beach late Sunday evening. His jet-ski hit the Palm Island Bridge. He was taken to the hospital and listed in critical condition. This morning his condition was updated to "stabilized," according to People. As the investigation gets underway, officials do not believe alcohol was a factor. "Sean Kingston is now stabilized and has moved from the trauma unit to ICU. Sean's family thanks everyone for their prayers and support during this time," said Kingston's publicist. Get well soon. [People]
- According to Page Six gossip, Jennifer Hudson has been shopping around a book about her mega weight loss. However, the source reveals that because she's asking for $1M deal, publishers are apprehensive -- especially since she's not willing to discuss her family tragedy. However, she's denying that people won't buy the book if she doesn't discuss it. [NY Post]
- Nearly two years since her divorce from Nas, Kelis is speaking out about the drama and says she doesn't regret anything. "I'm not a big regret person. I've been divorced, and I can still say I don't regret it. I'm a big believer that if a bad situation happens, it is a lesson that needs to be learned, just once," she said. [Clutch Magazine]
- Kelly Rowland is on top of the world. Not only does she have the number one single in the nation ("Motivation"), but she is confirmed to judge the "X Factor" UK edition. [That Grape Juice]
- Some internet hackers pulled one over Tupac fans. Somehow, someone hacked into the PBS website and posted a bogus story about the rapper -- saying he is alive and in New Zealand. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Isaiah Mustafa wants to play Luke Cage an in upcoming Marvel film. Like really bad. But how bad you ask? He's already made a trailer for the film -- though it doesn't exist! Take a look below...