It's Friday, enjoy today's TGIF brew:
- It's been two years since the Chris Brown and Rihanna fiasco. Her restraining order against Brown is being reduced to a level one. At this level they can have contact with each other as long as he doesn't "annoy, molest or harass her." Just weeks ago, Brown completed his domestic violence class and happily tweeted about it. We wonder how their first encounter will go? [Eurweb]
- Aretha Franklin has announced that she's planning to return with a bang! According to Eurweb, the queen of soul says her comeback will be a "network special with a lot of artists coming in to do a tribute for me." Sounds interesting! [Eurweb]
- European Beyonce stans have gotten some fantastic news. She will be the headlining act on June 26th at England's Glastonbury Festival. "This really is the biggest festival in the world and I cannot wait to perform there. I'm pumped just thinking about that huge audience and soaking up their energy," said Beyonce. [TGJ]
- After releasing "Pink Friday" nearly three months ago, Nicki Minaj's debut CD has finally hit the number-one mark on the Billboard charts! Congratulations to the pink Barbie on her achievement! [Black Voices]
- Interested in seeing an animated Halle Berry? She's planning to make an appearance on an upcoming episode of "The Simpsons." She's slated to play herself in an episode that will air before the Academy Awards at the end of February. [Perez Hilton]
- Ne-Yo may be disappointing his British fans. He reportedly postponed shows overseas so he could finish working on his fifth album. "With work on his fifth studio album going so well the American singer/songwriter could not interrupt the creative process," said an official statement. This is slightly shady. [Perez Hilton]
- A congratulations is in order to Phylicia Rashad. She will receive a the Pan-African Film Festival's Lifetime Achievement Award! She's being honored for her work on TV, film and stage. She's quite an accomplished actress whose career spans more than 30 years. Rashad is truly deserving of this award.
- Jennifer Hudson performed her newest single, "Where You At," from her forthcoming album "I Remember Me," on "Oprah" yesterday. Check out her amazing performance below.