Tuesday, November 09, 2010 | 03:28 AM
- Janet Jackson appeared on "Lopez Tonight" last night where she opened up about her older brother Michael Jackson's favorite food, and on being the cool aunt. "Since I was a kid, my family became vegetarians and I didn't want to be left out, so I became a vegetarian as well, " she said. "That's a lot of discipline for a kid... My favorite is Mexican food... that was Mike's favorite -- Mexican food." She went on to say that her many nieces and nephews think she's the cool aunt "because when they get in trouble they come to me and I kind of protect them and give them advice that probably their parents wouldn't want to give them." Can you imagine Miss Jackson being your aunt?
- Imagine being on a plane and Kanye West comes over the loud speaker and starts rapping a verse from "Gold Digger." Yes, that's exactly what happened to a few lucky passengers flying from Minneapolis to New York. An impromptu performance on an airplane? Kanye never ceases to amaze us. [Gawker]
- Katherine Jackson and Michael's three kids appeared on "Oprah" yesterday where they revealed that they still miss Michael very much. "I don't think I'll ever be healed... It will get better, but some days it's like it just happened," said Katherine. Paris said she misses "everything" about her father. She went on to call him "the best cook ever" and that said "he made the best French toast in the world." [People]
- Monica revealed the real reason she left Twitter. One of her "followers" was doing more than tweeting, he was stalking her. "It's been going on for years, way before Twitter, but they were using Twitter to keep up with me," she said. That's a scary stalker-ish situation. [EURweb]
- Looks like Tiger Woods is back to his old stomping ground: the same hotel where one of his well-known affairs (with Rachel Uchitel) took place in Melbourne, Australia. He's scheduled to play in the upcoming Australian Masters this week. Was that a smart decision, Tiger? Probably not. Better choose another hotel buddy, unless you want more bad press. [Radar Online]
Check out Jill Scott's live performance of "A Long Walk" at the 2010 ESSENCE Music Festival on our new Vevo channel.
- If seeing "For Colored Girls" in theaters wasn't enough, try the audio book. The original story is available for purchase with star, Thandie Newton performing it. It's now available on audible.com for purchase... check it out!