- Eric Garner's Death Ruled Homicide by Medical Examiner
- No Shame: Yes, I Have a Therapist (and My Daughter Does, Too)
- Sound-Off: 'I Watched A Man Die On the Internet'
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Learning to 'Go With the Flow' in Marriage
- Watch An Exclusive Clip from the Season Finale of 'Power'
- Ray Rice Calls Altercation with His Wife 'Biggest Mistake of My Life'
- Jill Scott Has a Brand New Look on the September Cover of ESSENCE
- Brandy Apologizes for Lying to Oprah About Her Marriage Back in 2002
What type of moisturizing cocktail works best for my dry, coily hair?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.