- Tiffany Hines Cast in Lifetime Toni Braxton Biopic
- Warren Sapp Reaches Plea Deal in Domestic Violence Case
- College Debt & Money Lessons Everyone Should Know
- You Can Share Your Marriage, Just Don't Share All Your Business
- Man Bursts Into Tears After Learning His Wife Is Pregnant—After Several Miscarriages
- DOJ Report Says Lack of Communication Among St. Louis County Police Intensified Tensions in Ferguson
- Loretta Lynch Announces $53 Million Grant For Prisoner Reentry Programs
- Coach Felicia: 4 Steps to Getting Clarity!
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.