- Bill Cosby’s Attorney Says Victims of Sexual Assault 'Have Responsibility’ to Come Forward
- Friends and Family Bid Farewell To Bobbi Kristina
- Bobby Brown’s Sister Storms Out of Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Says Whitney Houston Will ‘Haunt’ Pat Houston
- Coach Felicia: Get Ready for Change
- Naomi Campbell Found Guilty of Assault In Italy Paparazzi Attack
- Must-See: Watch Lauryn Hill Perform Nina Simone's "Feeling Good" on The Tonight Show
- ESSENCE Network: Artist Shantell Martin on Turning Creativity into Cash
- Tamar Collection: Fun, Flirty, Affordable Fashion
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.