- Keyshia Cole Wants Her Next Relationship To Be Like 'Bey and Jay'
- Jill Scott on Playing James Brown’s Abused Wife: ‘She Loved Him Completely’
- Must-See: Janelle Monae Takes Us Back to School in 'Electric Lady' Video
- ESSENCE Poll: Why Are We So Invested in Celebrity Relationships?
- Must-See: Sneak Peek Tyler Perry's New OWN Drama, 'If Loving You Is Wrong'
- Michele Roberts Voted First Woman to To Lead a Major Sports Union
- Coffee Talk: Nene Leakes' New HSN Line Sells Out in One Day
- Stephen A. Smith Suspended Over Domestic Violence Comments
What type of moisturizing cocktail works best for my dry, coily hair?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.