- Producer Reggie Hudlin Brings Black Film Soundtracks to the Stage
- The Truth About Dating Someone With An Incurable STD
- Ferguson Police Start Wearing Body Cameras
- ESSENCE Poll: How Do You Involve Your Kids in Your Wedding?
- Coffee Talk: Cee Lo Green Sentenced to Probation for Drug Charge
- Beyoncé Reveals New Haircut at Made In America
- Is DIY the Best Method For Natural Hair?
- Andre 3000 Opens Up About Jimi Hendrix Biopic and Wise Words From Prince
How do you properly tie a turban?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.