- Just Engaged: His Love Was Right On Time
- POLL: Would You Ever Pursue A Guy First?
- The 'Black-ish' Season 1 Finale Took Us Back to the Harlem Renaissance
- #TBT: Watch ESSENCE Fest Performer Lalah Hathaway Perform 'Forever, For Always, Love' in 2009
- Steve Harvey, Wale, Lalah Hathaway, & Jonathan McReynolds Added to ESSENCE Fest Lineup
- 5 Videos That Made Us Fall In Love with ESSENCE Fest Performer, Wale
- Steve Harvey Gives Tips on the Minds of Men Before His Dating Show Hits ESSENCE Fest
- Listen to Monica #BringTheLove with Her New Song, "Just Right For Me" Featuring Lil' Wayne
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.