Check out these hand-picked favorite lip shades for spring from our Facebook fans.
As the temperature dial continues to rise and tiny blooms start sprouting in our gardens, we’re readying for spring by digging into our makeup bags for bright, fun finds. One of the most gratifying makeup moves we love to make once the weather breaks is to debut vivid lip shades.
We asked our beauty-obsessed Facebook fans to share their favorite, color-rich lipsticks and here are some of the responses:
- Blazing Red by Fashion Fair Lipstick – Marilyn Barber
- Russian Red by MAC Lipstick – Deirdre L. Gadsby
- Red Apple by Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick – Raquel Erika Francisco
- Cherry Picking by Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick – Steph Luvinme M.
- True Red by Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick – Nadine Shamba
- Illamasqua’s Flare by Sephora – April Peters
- Rock N’ Red by Mary Kay – Robin Rivers
- Runway Red & Ruby Woo by MAC Lipstick – Shontel Jamison-Smith
- Lickable by MAC Lipstick – Kimberlie Clarke
- Spellbound and Heavenly by CoverGirl Lip Perfection – Kimberly Edwards
- Gorgeous by Ka’oir Lipstick – Lynn Jones
- Watch Me Simmer by MAC – Courtney Brandy
- Rubellite by Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick – Raquel Erika Francisco
- Viva Glam Nicki by MAC Lipstick- Queen Nichelle
- Siren and Kiss Me Coral by Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- Emily Wujek
- Orange Gina by Milani Lip Color – Emily Wujek
Are there any of your favorites that our Facebook fans didn’t mention? Leave them in the comments section!
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!