is_singular( 'article' ): 1
Article video enabled.
Article has no inline video. Maybe insert in the mid
p_count embed_count gallery_count splitter: 1, 0, 0,
Article is too short, so place at end.
We all gushed when we heard Robin Thicke and Paula Patton’s story–how they began dating in high school and how he’s “Lost Without” Her. Needless to say, Robin Thicke knows how to write a love song. And apparently he knows a good love song when he hears it too. Robin Thicke’s Top Five Love Songs
- “Let’s Get It On” by Marvin Gaye
- “Sexual Healing” by Marvin Gaye
- “All This Love” by DeBarge
- “Sweet Love” by Anita Baker
- “Between the Sheets” by The Isley Brothers