The third day of testimony in the pre-trial hearing of Michael Jackson’s physician, Conrad Murray got underway in Los Angeles on Thursday and revealed the cell phone records of calls and texts the doctor made before calling 911 to help the singer.

According to “L.A. Now,” the records presented by two representatives from the phone company showed Murray was talking on the phone and texting during the period authorities say he should have been monitoring Jackson’s vital signs. Approximately five hours before Murray discovered Jackson had stopped breathing, he made 11 phone calls from his iPhone and a Sprint cell phone. The longest call was 32 minutes to the cardiologist’s medical office he has in Houston. It ended at 11:50 a.m. Then Murray made two other calls before leaving a voicemail to Jackson’s personal assistant, Michael Amir Williams, at 12:12 p.m., telling him “to get here right away, hurry.”

Williams testified on the first day of the trial that he called Murray back three minutes later. The phone records show they spoke for three minutes. It wasn’t until 12:21 p.m. that the 911 call to paramedics was placed.

The records also showed the two-minute call Murray had with his girlfriend, Nicole Alvarez, apparently made while Murray was in the ambulance with Jackson. Alvarez may testify on Friday.

In addition to calls, two text messages were sent within a minute or two of the time when prosecutors believe Murray saw Jackson stricken in bed. AT&T area manager, Harry Daliwal, testified that while it’s possible to recover the text messages, he doesn’t know how.

Thursday’s hearing also heard testimony from paramedic Martin Blount. He testified that he saw Murray grab three bottles of painkillers and place the vials in a bag. Blount said he was surprised to see the bottles since Murray told paramedics that he hadn’t given Jackson any drugs. Then at one point, according to Blount, the doctor produced a hypodermic needle and wanted to use it on the singer, but he and other paramedics refused.

Alberto Alvarez, a security guard for Jackson, already testified that Murray asked for his help in gathering medicines from around the bedroom before calling 911.

Blount also said that Jackson might have been dead for at least 20 minutes by the time he and other emergency personnel arrived.

EMT Richard Senneff, Blount’s partner, testified on Wed. that when he arrived at Jackson’s house and saw him, he looked like a hospice patient—extremely frail. TMZ reported that Senneff said he believes Murray must have waited at least 20 minutes before calling 911 based upon the condition of Jackson’s body. However, in Blount’s testimony, he said Murray told paramedics Jackson was passed out for only a minute before he called 911.

The hearing began on Tuesday and is expected to last two to three weeks. If Judge Michael Pastor determines there is enough evidence, Murray, 57, who pleaded not guilty, will go on trial for involuntary manslaughter. If he’s convicted, he could face four years in prison.