Here’s a hot cup of steaming coffee talk for your morning:
- Toni Braxton, 43, is considering posing for Playboy. She’s reportedly been offered the cover at some point in 2011. She tweeted, “New Year, new opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy’s offer to feature me on their cover this year. What do you think?” She continued, “Of course it will be tastefully done :-)” You be the judge, is this a good idea or does she need to pump the breaks? [Jezebel]
- Montel WIlliams was caught at a Wisconsin airport with a pipe used for marijuana. He openly admits he uses the drug to relieve pain caused by multiple sclerosis. He was cited and paid the required $484 in order to continue on his…[Radar] trip.
- After 21 years as Artistic Director for the Alvin Ailey American Dance Company, Judith Jamison retired this week; Sunday was the company’s last performance with Jamison, who was Ailey’s muse. No word on what she plans to do in her retirement, but she is also a fine artist, so we wouldn’t be surprised if we see big things in her near future. [Clutch Magazine]
- Black Voices is reporting that a witness testified that Dr. Conrad Murray didn’t know CPR. In Tuesday’s preliminary hearing, witnesses came forward to share the information. Jackson’s security chief and bodyguard said they saw Dr. Murray bent over by Jackson’s body “in a panicked state, asking, ‘Does anyone know CPR?'” This is a shocking revelation… the case will only escalate from here. In other MJ news, Perez Hilton claims that MJ predicted his own death and thought he would die at the hands of another. [Black Voices] [Perez Hilton]
- CVS has asked Queen Latifah for her help. The superstar and Cover Girl model will introduce CVS’ new beauty loyalty program on TV this evening. Whenever the Queen is involved, sales will increase! [WWD]
- Cee-Lo has confirmed to People that he and Gwyneth Paltrow have indeed recorded a new version of “F—k You.” The two will perform it on the Jan. 15th edition of “Saturday Night Live.” [People]
- Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne have jumped on the “Last Train to Paris.” The two have added their own spin onto Diddy Dirty Money’s “Someone to Love Me.” Check out the new version and let us know if we should jam it or slam it.