We're back in the office after a long weekend and here with the news you need.
Today we're talking Tiffany Haddish's new Groupon gig, Lifetime's Meghan Markle and Prince Harry movie, and Angela Rye's new BET show.
- Angela Rye is headed to BET to host and executive produce a special news program launching this month. The first episode of the series is currently titled "Angela Rye’s State of the Union" and will air Jan. 31. (Blavity)
- Jay Ellis recently revealed that his mom could not watch his Insecure sex scenes. The actor said, "My mom was like, ‘I can’t do it. You didn’t tell me last season and I was watching and then all of a sudden your booty was just on the TV!'" (MadameNoire)
- Lifetime is set to give us the Meghan Markle and Prince Harry movie we've all been waiting for. Officially titled Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story, the movie will focus on the couple's courtship and the media attention it garnered. (Vulture)
- A California couple has been arrested after police found their 12 children, locked inside their home, chained and malnourished. The children range in age from 2 to 29. The couple has been charged with child endangerment and torture. (HuffPost)
- Police in Virginia and the FBI are investigating after residents found KKK flyers outside homes and on a running trail in Leesburg. The fliers included hate-filled comments about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and seem to have been distributed randomly. (NBC Washington)
- A new Atlanta trailer has arrived and it's just as mysterious as the last. The new teaser sees Donald Glover's Earn flipping through scenes, giving a very small glimpse of the Atlanta we miss. (Twitter)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents forced a man to bid farewell to his family after living in the US for 30 years. Jorge Garcia, who was brought to the country at age 10, was forced to return to Mexico as the Trump administration continues to crack down on undocumented immigrants. (HuffPost)
- Hamilton actor Leslie Odom Jr. is set to sing "America The Beautiful" at this year's Super Bowl. The performance will be televised live on NBC prior to kick-off. (Variety)
- BET has a new docu-series on the way. Death Row Chronicles will focus on the rise of Death Row Records with never-before-seen footage and firsthand interviews. (Billboard)
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have welcomed baby number three. Kardashian made the announcement via social media, thanking their surrogate, doctors, and nurses for delivering their bundle of joy. (E! Online)