Rihanna can't wait for fans to hear her new music.
Here’s what we’re sipping on this morning:
- A new look for a new album, that’s Rihanna’s way. A few weeks after debuting her new auburn ringlets, the pop songstress announced she’s also working on her sixth studio album. Asked by fans what the new album would sound like, Rihanna hinted it would have dubstep influences. [MTV]
- Funnyman Tracy Morgan is gearing up to walk down the aisle again with his model girlfriend Megan Wallover. The “30 Rock” star made the announcement on the red carpet at the Emmys last night. “We got engaged six months ago!” he told E!’s Ryan Seacrest. Congrats, Tracy! [Us Magazine]
- Jennifer Hudson’s highly anticipated biopic of Winnie Mandela finally premiered at the Toronto Film Festival this weekend. The Hollywood Reporter calls J-Hud’s performance “one of the strengths” of the movie. No word yet on when it’s getting a U.S. release. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Ron Isley says he is reuniting with R. Kelly to work on a new album. We know what kind of magic these two can produce when they’re together. [EURWeb]
- Alicia Keys and Jay-Z’s “Empire State of Mind” got the model treatment, thanks to Selita Ebanks and friends. In an homage to New York City, Ebanks and 29 other models walk the streets of the Big Apple reciting the song. Check it out:
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!