Here’s all the news you need to know this Tuesday morning.
– T.I. and Trey Songz aren’t happy with Raven-Symone after the actress shared a photo from Jay-Z’s annual Roc Nation brunch with a caption calling Jay, Swizz Beatz, and T.I. a “group of so-called ‘successful’ Black men,” who made money from “perpetuating the worst Black stereotypes.” Songz called the actress a “clown,” while T.I. told Symone, “The air must be thin as hell up there on that high horse.” (BET)
– Bruno Mars wants to see rappers perform at next year’s Super Bowl. The singer tweeted his excitement about the event possibly taking place in Atlanta next year, adding that the NFL would have the opportunity to invite names like Outkast, Gucci Mane, T.I., and Jermaine Dupri. (Twitter)
– Teyonah Parris has landed the lead in a CBS pilot. The actress will star in Murder, a drama based on a BBC miniseries. The series, shot documentary style, is an investigative drama that explores crime through the eyes of cops and killers. (Deadline)
– A Massachusetts mother has been charged with fatally stabbing her two sons. Latarsha Sanders has been charged with two counts of murder after killing her 8-year-old and 5-year-old sons. Police believe the children had been dead for at least 48 hours. (NECN)
– Laser technology has helped archaeologists discover 60,000 Maya structures including homes, elevated highways, and palaces hidden under the jungles of northern Guatemala. (NatGeo)
– Nine women in Kentucky have accused a former Louisville Metro Police Department officer of rape. The women detailed officer Pablo Cano’s abuse to officials and lawyer Benjamin Crump, who has represented the families of Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice and Michael Brown. Crump also won the case against Oklahoma City police officer Daniel Holtzclaw. Cano has quit his job, but has not been charged criminally. (WDRB)