It’s the weekend! Today’s roundup includes everything you need to know this Saturday.
1. A grand jury approved the first charges in the federal investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, CNN first reported Friday. The exact charges are unknown because they remain sealed, but anyone charged will be taken into custody as soon as Monday. (CNN)
2. Issa Rae gave fans the chance to ask her anything in an impromptu Q&A session from a plane. The hilarious writer, producer and actress answered questions about future shows, snacks, and the type of man she is attracted to. (Twitter)
3. Tiger Woods pleaded guilty to reckless driving on Friday, avoiding a DUI conviction from an incident in May. The golf pro had five types of drugs in his system when he was arrested after being found asleep behind the wheel. In return for no jail time, he will enter a DUI diversion program, perform 50 hours of community service, and be on probation for a year. (TMZ)
4. Jay Z is requesting to be removed from a logo lawsuit that was brought against Roc Nation. The rapper is being sued by Iconix Brand Group for using the company's logo on Major League Baseball merchandise after he sold the trademark to them for $204 million. But Jay Z is saying that the legal fight is with his company, Roc Nation, not him personally. (TMZ)
5. A 10-year-old boy who took police on a 100 mph chase after stealing his father’s car for a joy ride has been charged. Police have charged him with felony fleeing and eluding. He was released Friday after his arraignment. (Fox 8)