Whether you're traveling for Thanksgiving or pushing through one more day, we've got all the news you need to know this morning.
1. Aretha Franklin is doing just fine after rumors quickly spread that the singer was near death. Franklin confirmed that she's "doing well" and that her rapid weight loss was a side effect of medicine. (US Weekly)
2. Rashida Jones denies leaving Toy Story 4 due to sexual harassment, but reveals she left because of "creative and, more importantly, philosophical differences." She and writing partner Will McCormack added that Pixar maintained "a culture where women and people of color do not have an equal creative voice." (Vulture)
3. Wendy Williams is speaking out about her own experience with sexual harassment. The television personality revealed that a guest on her show once groped her and added that he was the "worst guest" and "will never be here anymore." (Vibe)
4. Whitney Houston's vocal coach has a few thoughts on Christina Aguilera's tribute to the late icon. Gary Catona gave Aguilera "an 'A' for effort," but says the singer had issues with her pitch and "would have advised her to sing the song in her own way and not try to copy Whitney as much as she did." (The Blast)
5. Family and friends are mourning the loss of Jaishaun Williams and his mother, Renita Wells. Police believe the teen died while trying to protect his mother from Derrell Williams, his stepfather and Wells' husband. Derrell has been arrested on unrelated charges, but police say they are not looking for other suspects. (WTVR)