- Naomi Campbell, wearing Azzedine Alaia, took the stand in the trial of former Liberian President Charles Taylor to say that she did receive “dirty looking stones” that she surmised were from the dictator. Watch video from her testimony below. [CNN]
- On Monday we reported that Mary J. Blige sold 50,000 bottles of her My Life fragrance on HSN. Now HSN is reporting that Blige sold over 60,000 bottles in six hours. One dollar from each unit sold went to benefit Blige’s charity FAWN. [CP]
- Kanye West randomly chose to follow one person — Steven Holmes — on Twitter. Too bad Holmes does not want to be the Louis Vuitton-don’s friend. Since West began following the British Nottingham University student, Holmes has turned down interviews from media outlets from all over the world.
“This has become completely surreal and I really have no desire for this attention. I’m just a normal person,” he tweeted. [Marquee]
- A 49-year-old retired boxer named Mike Landrum is suing Mike Tyson for $115 million. Landrum claims Tyson stole his “Iron Mike” moniker 25 years ago. [TMZ]
- Shaquille O’neal is moving to Boston. The 7-foot-tall center just signed a two-year $3 million deal with the Celtics. [BV]
- Nicole Richie is set to star again in next season’s “Chuck.” [PH]
- The Holmby Hills mansion where Michael Jackson overdosed on Propofol has just hit the market for $28,995,000. [TMZ]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!