Watch as one beauty blogger walks you through her entire skin care regimen to treat dark spots and maintain clean, glowing skin!
With Instagram and Youtube, beauty bloggers are a dime a dozen. With so much content available at our fingertips, it can be tough to choose who really knows what they’re talking about and who doesn’t. And, while almost anyone can give a makeup tutorial, the same does not apply to skin.
Popular beauty vlogger, Keishanista88 struggled with acne breakouts for year until she discovered a multi-step cleansing method (popular among Korean women) that cleared her breakouts and took her skin to the next level. Here, she breaks down her 6-sep cleansing routine formulated to clear up issues with hyperpigmentation in acne-prone skin.
We’ve broken down the steps in her regimen, just in case you missed them!
- 1. Damp Microfiber washcloth to remove surface dirt.
- 2. Dry Brush using a facial brush (repeat every 3-4 days).
- 3. Hot Microfiber cloth to open pores.
- 4. Double Cleansing method (oil cleansing followed by foaming cleanser).
- 5. Rinse with lukewarm water and follow with cold water to close pores.
- 6. Moisturize using 4 drops of Rose Hip Oil and 1 dollop of Aloe Vera gel.
1. Start with Clean Hands
2. Wipe off the majority of your makeup using facial wipes.
3. Cleanse your face with oil. Keisha mixes Coconut oilt+ Tea Tree Oil (Oil Cleansing)
4. Cleanse face again with foaming face wash and rinse your face twice.
5. Exfoliate using a facial brush (Keisha uses Spin for Perfect Skin Brush)
6. Rinse with lukewarm water and follow with cool water to close pores.
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!