Experiment with your ‘do this spring when you transform the delicate season into hard edge style.
Compliment spring’s pastels and flowers with a rough and tumble short cut. This multi-purpose cut is practical for the changing weather and transitional styles of the season. Chop and screw your ‘do with these easygoing steps:
1) Flat iron your hair in small sections using Andis Nano Cera Clamp Flat Iron, great for preventing heat damage.
2) Create piecey tendrils and soft hold with Philip B. Maui Wowie Beach Mist. Dab a quarter-size amount in hands and rub through hair.
3) Finish hair with Short Sexy Hair Control Maniac Wax. Put a dime-sized amount on hand; piece fingers through hair to create chunky pieced hair and extra structure.
Sweet, side-swept locks are a perfect complement to bright and playful patterns. This pixie hairstyle is great for its versatility and can easily be worn into night. Go for soft, springtime tendrils with a few of our tips.
1) Curl hair in small sections using Conair Ceramic Satin Finish Instant Heat 1-1/2″ Iron. Once curled, use a wide bristle brush to smooth curls and create waves.
2) Apply a dime size amount of Silky Sexy Hair Frizz Eliminator to hair to add weightless moisture. The light formula will also control curls and keep them from frizzing. Sweep curls into a side pontial, securing with bobbi pins.
3) Finish Hair with Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumnizing Hold Spray keep the curl bounce and body.
Sleek & Chic
Lustrous, long hair is a staple for spring. If you’re rocking the longer strands, bring your look up-to-date with a soft, mid-length bang.
1) Hair around your temple is most sensitive. Before straightening your newly cut strands, apply a conditioning spray like Nexxus Heat Protexx.
2) Proceed to section hair starting at the nape of the neck. Proceed to flat iron your hair using Andis Nano Cera Clamp Flat Iron.
3) To hold in moisture after eat styling lightly spray hair with Avon Advanced Techniques Mirror Shine Spray, holding the bottle 8 to 10 inches away from your hair. The light formula will leave your with long-lasting, brilliant shine without weighing hair down.
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!