Keri has big plans for her next LP and Rihanna has help create a new, refreshing drink.
Check out why we’re adding a few pumps of vanilla syrup into our chai tea this morning.
- Keri Hilson has revealed big plans for her next LP; she’s even thinking about releasing a new single sooner than you think. “We have to narrow it down very, very soon and shoot the video,” she said. Ms. Keri Baby is also itching to get behind the camera for her next project. “I would love to shoot more videos on my own and do a short film-style video.” [Billboard]
- Rihanna has partnered with Vita Coco to develop her own beverage flavor named Tropical Fruit. “I grew up in Barbados [and] I thought we should combine the natural coconut with fresh tropical fruits — two of my favorite things,” said Rihanna, adding, “It reminds me of home!” Sounds delish! [Singersroom]
- Hot celeb couple Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe will co-host Take Wings Foundation’s eighth annual Angel Awards Benefit. The fundraiser will support the charity’s goal to provide role models and educational programs for teen girls. We love to see celebs giving back to the community! [EURweb]
- Keyshia Cole is moving on to bigger and better things after recently hiring new management. She will now be managed by well-known music exec Kevin Liles. The singer expressed her excitement about the change, tweeting, “Ready to take over the world with God by my side. Let’s GO!!” [That Grape Juice]
- Kim Kardashian’s long-awaited wedding takes place in a few short weeks and the whole extravaganza is set to air in a two-part special on E!. You can catch the larger-than-life nuptials on “Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event” on October 9th and 10th. [Hollywood Reporter]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!