Ladies, we know you’re all dying to wear your new winter loot, but it’s better to play along with Mother Nature than sport your wool jacket too soon. Here are some rules to follow as we ease into fall.
1. Add tights to a summer dress. Bright colors and lace leggings are huge this fall.
2. Put away your sandals. Flats, pumps and boots are perfect for autumn days.
3. Belt an oversized cardigan over that same summer dress. It’ll keep you warm without looking silly.
4. Toughen up your pretty fall dresses with a cropped leather jacket. Make sure it’s light, and leave the heavy leather for colder days.
5. Add a fall scarf to any outfit. Again, it should be light, not a winter scarf.
6. Keep the capris until snowfall. Pair them with heels and a light cotton sweater and you’ve got the perfect fall look.Share :