1 of 3
1. After my normal wash routine, in the evening, I get out of the shower and gently wring my clean, thoroughly rinsed hair to remove excess water.
2. I heavy handedly apply a layer of oil of the Argan variety.
3. Section hair into two halves and pin the right side out of the way.
4. Working from the nape of my neck to the front, I section out one piece at a time. I apply a bit of leave-in (nothing sticky or buttery though) and put in the CurlFormer.
2 of 3
5. Continue until all hair is rolled… takes me around an hour.
6. Leave in until dry, which is usually about 12 hours in my case.
7. Carefully remove one roller at a time.
3 of 3
8. Finger comb (with oily hands) and bun. 90% of the time I’m rocking a bun or chunky twists and when I need to get fancy, I’ll do a dry twist-out.
9. Moisturize and oil as needed
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!