Wyclef's Yele Foundation comes under fire again for allegedly misusing funds.
Check out why we’re sipping on decaffeinated brew this morning:
- Wyclef Jean is coming under fire once again for allegedly misusing Yele Haiti Foundation funds. According to recent tax reports, his foundation only spent 1/3 of the total $16M it collected. He denies those claims. [Hollywood Reporter]
- T-Boz is the latest singer to file for bankruptcy. She owes creditors $768,642.99 — most of which comes from her $1.2M home. However, her income only totals $11,700 a month. [Bossip]
- Bow Wow is also in financial trouble — this time with Uncle Sam. He owes $91,105.61 in back taxes from 2006. [TMZ]
- Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco have landed their own reality show. It will feature their relationship as it leads up to their wedding. [YBF]
- NBC has sent Republican Presidential candidate Michele Bachmann a letter of apology after The Roots played “Lyin’ Ass B*tch” during her Jimmy Fallon appearance. [CNN]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!