Nicki Minaj may be the latest artist to be featured on "Glee."
With just three days until Christmas, check out what flavor coffee we’re drinking:
- Could “Glee” be doing a few songs from Nicki Minaj? Rumor has it that on episode 12, the cast will do a mash-up of “Super Bass” and Lady Gaga’s “Edge of Glory.” If true, this could be the cast’s most colorful performance yet. [WetPaint]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. has plead guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence charges after striking the mother of his kids in 2010. A judge sentenced him to six months in jail, but three months of that sentence was suspended. [YBF]
- Rihanna’s “We Found Love” single is her biggest song to date — spending an amazing eight weeks atop of the Billboard Hot 100. [PunchBowl]
- Jennifer Hudson reveals in her new memoir, “I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down,” that she was originally offered the lead role in “Precious,” but turned it down. She writes, “I had done that with Effie… and as much as I was moved by this film, I wanted to try a role that had nothing to do with my weight.” [TGJ]
- Despite going through a divorce with Vanessa, his wife of ten years, Kobe Bryant is dealing with another type of setback. He has torn his ligament in his wrist and will have to sit out a several games. [Bossip]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!