According to Whitney Houston's will, Bobbi-Kristina will receive all assets.
See why we’re stopping at Starbucks:
- Whitney Houston’s will has finally come to light. The 19-page document was released on Wednesday and indicates that Bobbi-Kristina gets everything. All of Houston’s money, furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars will be given to the 19-year-old. All money will be placed into a trust and will be disbursed over the next 10 years. Cissy Houston was named executor, while her brother and sister-in-law are named trustees. The document was originally drafted in 1993 and amended in April of 2000. [Inside Edition]
- In other Whitney news, the Houston family wants to keep Bobbi-Kristina out of the spotlight. “There are people who just want her to stay out of the limelight for a while,” said a family friend. “This is a little girl who just needs some time.” [People]
- A 17-minute documentary about Barack Obama’s first term in office is coming. David Guggenheim directed the short film. The documentary will “put into perspective the enormous challenges that the nation faced when the president took office and the strides we’ve made together,” said Obama’s campaign manager Jim Messina. [Huffington Post]
- Halle Berry launched her highly anticipated shoe line in Germany recently. She was spotted ringing up customers and inspecting the display. [YBF]
- Ashanti’s been hard at work on staging a comeback and has released details on her fifth album. Entitled Braveheart, it features 11 songs and guest appearances by Busta Rhymes and R. Kelly. [TGJ]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!