After a busy weekend, we’re skipping the Folgers and going straight to chewing coffee beans.
- After more than a month of anticipation, BET aired its Celebration of Gospel last night. And of course, everyone is talking about Whitney Houston and Kim Burrell’s performance of “I Look to You.” The ladies did a tremendous job stirring emotions and arousing the crowd. Check out last night’s performance below.
- If you’ve seen Halle Berry lately, you might be asking yourself, ‘Is she engaged?’ She’s been walking around Hollywood sporting a rather large ring on her wedding finger. Though it doesn’t look like a traditional ring, it’s leaving many to wonder if current boyfriend Olivier Martinez asked for her hand in marriage. [Bossip]
- If you think shopping in the 99 Cent store is below Kimora Lee Simmons, think again. She and her family were spotted catching the latest deals at the local retail chain on Wilshire Boulevard. Wonder what they bought? [NY Post]
- Kobe Bryant debuted a second trailer for his upcoming “Black Mamba” film. The full-length film will be released during All Star Weekend in February. Until then, check out the Kanye West and Bruce Willis assisted clip. [Vibe]
- Once again, Naomi Campbell is turning heads. This time she’s nude on the cover of the March issue of British GQ. She looks amazing. Check out the cover and let us know if she’s showing too much skin for your liking. [Punch Bowl]
- The one-month anniversary of OWN is approaching and Oprah has some exciting news. Her prime-time audience has grown by one-third in comparison to the Discovery Health channel this time last year. “The audience understands what this is supposed to be… It is not a network built around a person. It’s a network built around a person’s worldview,” said Christina Norman, OWN’s CEO. [The Grio]
- Eva Longoria and Tony Parker’s marriage has officially ended. It became official last Friday in Texas. Longoria filed for divorce back in November after finding out that her husband of three years allegedly cheated on her with the wife of a teammate, with whom Longoria had become friends. [Pop Eater]