Vesta Williams funeral plans have been announced.
It’s Tuesday and we’re back to grinding our own coffee beans:
- R&B legend Vesta Williams will be laid to rest on Tuesday, October 4th at the West Angeles Church of God in Christ in Los Angeles. We’re sure many stars will be attendance to pay their respects. Also, there’s no word if there will be a public viewing. [EURweb]
- Tyra Banks may be looking to take her new book “Modelland” to the big screen. She said a big-time director approached her with the idea. Would you go see it? [EURweb]
- Prince Michael says he’ll testify on behalf of his father, the late Michael Jackson — however, Katherine will more than likely request that the courtroom be cleared for that. Could he be the crucial link to solving this entire mystery? [TMZ]
- T.I. does brunch? Yes, that’s correct! When he leaves the halfway house, he’s going to throw himself a $100K welcome back brunch. [VIBE]
- Nicki Minaj is planning her own headlining tour! All of you Barbies and Kens can catch Minaj in action starting at the top of the year. Sounds super exciting, right? [Perez Hilton]
- John Legend is doing his part to raise money for HIV/AIDS awareness. The prince of the keys has raised $540K by auctioning off two private concerts during a benefit in Italy. Go John! [EURweb]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!