The media mogul will be recognized by The New York Women in Communications Foundation.
See why we’re begging for sugar in our brew:
- Tyra Banks is set to be honored by The New York Women in Communications Foundation for her work. The Harvard Business grad was selected for her endeavors as the CEO of Bankable Incorporated — an entertainment production company. [EURweb]
- Oprah Winfrey laid off some 30 employees on Monday and the next day held a town hall meeting to calm fears. She told the remaining staff she needed to get the financial house in order before April 1. [TMZ]
- Is EMF performer Fantasia recording her 4th studio album? A video leaked of Fanny and Real Housewives star, Kandi, in the studio together. [TGJ]
- El Debarge was arrested on drug related charges. The singer was booked for possession for sale of narcotics. He was released on $30K bail. [E!Online]
- Kenny Lattimore is launching his own record label. In conjunction with EMI Label Services and Capital Records, Lattimore will launch SincereSoul Records. Its first release will be the singer’s new album Back 2 Cool, set for release this summer. [EURweb]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!