Tyler Perry's Good Deeds landed at number two at the box office this weekend.
See why we’re adding a pour of whole milk to our brew:
- Tyler Perry’s Good Deeds landed at number two at the box office this weekend. The feel good movie earned $16M with the majority of moviegoers being women. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Halle Berry suddenly canceled her Oscar appearance last night. The actress is still recovering from a foot injury she suffered last September while chasing her daughter, Nahla. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Cissy Houston allegedly plans to revisit the hotel room where Whitney died. During her time there Cissy will pray and “reestablish a spiritual connection with her daughter.” [EURweb]
- Details are emerging on Martin Lawrence’s new sitcom. Lawrence will play a widowed father of two teenagers who decides to go to the police academy after losing his job. There is no word on when it will begin airing. [Bossip]
- Oprah is putting her New York Penthouse on the market for $7.9M. The 2,530 square foot apartment has two bedrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, modern appliances, and more. [Radar Online]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!