is_singular( 'article' ): 1
Article video enabled.
Article has no inline video. Maybe insert in the mid
p_count embed_count gallery_count splitter: 1, 0, 0,
Article is too short, so place at end.
- Tyler Perry must have dollar signs in his eyes this morning. The media mogul was named the highest-paid man in entertainment — pulling in a whopping $130M. Cha-ching! According to Forbes, he beat out Jerry Bruckheimer and Steven Spielberg! [Hollywood Reporter]
- Mariah Carey needs your help! She’s gearing up for her 14th album and wants songs from you! She wants to hear from producers and writers. Click to submit — hurry there are only 19 days left! [MusicXRay]
Photos: 40 Actors and Actresses We Love
- The Martin Luther King dedication ceremony was postponed because of hurricane Irene. Now a new date has been set — October 16th. This new date also happens to be the 16th anniversary of the Million Man March. Will you be attending? [Clutch Magazine]
- Are you interested in reading Nas’ autobiography? He’s teaming with social commenter Toure to push out the rapper’s memoir. They’re aiming for 2012. [Punch Bowl Blog]
Photos: “For Colored Girls” NY Premiere
- Jamie Foxx is gearing up to host the Michael Jackson tribute concert on October 8th in Wales. The star-studded event promises to be one fans won’t soon forget. [Huffington Post]
- Have you heard? The new Miss Universe is from Angola! Leila Lopes took the crown last night as she beat 88 other women from around the world for the title. She’s simply a class act and a stunning beauty! [FoxNews]