The comedian has been hospitalized after suffering from "exhaustion and altitude."
Have a look at why we’re adding tons of sugar to our brew:
- Comedian Tracy Morgan was rushed to a hospital in Park City, Utah on Sunday after collapsing at the Sundance Film Festival. A rep for the hospital said no drugs or alcohol were involved in his sudden illness. Morgan’s rep said in a statement that he was hospitalized “from a combination of exhaustion and altitude, Tracy is seeking medical attention.” [People]
- Just a few days after Jay-Z’s newly renovated 40/40 Club opened to the public, it’s been shut down. The club has several health code violations and as a result, it’s been given the grade of “C.” [Fox News]
- KeKe Palmer’s next movie won’t be so kid friendly. She’s signed up to play the best friend to the lead character in “Virgin Mary.” Palmer’s character, according to her, will be a “slut.” [EURweb]
- Jennifer Hudson’s new book, “I Got This,” has landed at number eight on the New York Times Best-Sellers List. [That Grape Juice]
- TMZ is reporting that Seal’s temper is the source of his and Heidi Klum’s current marital woes. It was reported over the weekend that the couple could be filing for divorce. However, a source claims they have no plans to end their marriage. [TMZ]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!