"Tia and I decided it was time to live our family lives behind the camera," tweeted Tamera.
See what we’ve got bubbling over in the kitchen:
• After three seasons on reality TV, Tia Hardrict and Tamera Mowry-Housley will not be returning to the small screen. Mowry-Housely confirmed the news via Twitter this week by thanking the fan. “Wanted to say thank you for all the love and support,” she tweeted. “But most of all welcoming me, my husband, and my son into your homes for three seasons… Tia and I decided it was time to live our family lives behind the camera. You can still look forward to Tia’s Instant Mom ad my talk show, The Real.” [Tamera’s Twitter]
• Lambs get ready! Mariah Carey is set to release The Art of Letting Go this coming spring. That’s months after she released two initial singles including the summer hit “#Beautiful.” She told Carson Daily that fans can expect a new single around Valentine’s Day. [Vibe]
• Dwyane Wade’s new son’s name is Xavier Zechariah Wade. He was born on November 10, 2013 in Los Angeles—several weeks before he popped the question to fiancée Gabrielle Union. According to sources, Union was made aware of the child well in advance. The couple plan to officially tie the knot in September 2014. [E! Online]
• George Lucas and wife Mellody Hobson were spotted with their little girl, Everst in St. Barths on New Year’s Day. It’s the first time we’ve seen the baby—and she’s totally adorable! Now four months old, Everest is Lucas’ first biological child. He has three adopted children—all of whom are in their 20s and 30s. Lucas and Hobson got married in June. [TMZ]
• American Idol winner Candice Glover released the video for her newest single “Cried” from her forthcoming debut album, Music Speaks. The dramatic black and white video tells the story of a family plagued by domestic abuse and how they escape. Check out the beautiful clip below:
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!