The Wendy Williams Show was picked up for two more seasons.
Here’s a dash of caramel in your morning mug:
- The phrase “How you dewin’?” will be around for a few more years! “The Wendy Williams Show” has been renewed through 2014! The show is a huge hit with ladies ages 25-54 in major metropolitan cities. Congrats to her! [Clutch Magazine]
- Nicki Minaj admits she was scared of sex in the past. “When I was younger, I felt like I had been taught that pre-maritial sex was bad, and so I always felt like if I had pre-martial sex I would go to hell,” she said. Eventually, she worked through her problems and made herself feel comfortable. [That Grape Juice]
- Our favorite TV personality and spiritual guru, Oprah Winfrey hosted an elegant evening with Ralph Lauren last night. The gala raised money for Lauren’s Center for Cancer Care. [Punchbowl Blog]
- No surprise, the NBA has canceled yet another two weeks of games. It’s the third time games have been postponed. As of now, 102 games have been canceled. [Bossip]
- Monica has a new video out called “Until It’s Gone!” Check out the dramatic clip below:
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!