The Dream is the latest celeb to owe Uncle Sam the big bucks.
Have a sip of our exotic blended brew this morning:
- The Dream is the latest celebrity to land in hot water with the government. According to TMZ, he owes a whopping $117K in back taxes to the state of Georgia. It all stems from a 2007 tax lien totaling $60,578, which went unpaid and accumulated interest. [TMZ]
- Is Kelly Rowland quitting the “X-Factor” UK? Some sources are claiming she’s ready to leave the popular TV. [Perez Hilton]
- Pastor Zachery Tims’ cause of death is still a mystery to the public. A New York state Appellate Court judge issued an interim preventing the medical examiner from releasing his official cause of death. [EURweb]
- Oprah is in India! The OWN creator is there filming for her new TV show, “Oprah’s Next Chapter.” She reportedly landed without a lot of fanfare and was immediately taken to the Taj Mahal Palace. She’ll be in India until January 22. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Bernice King has been appointed chief executive officer of the King Center. Her job focus will be on “external affairs.” [WSBTV]
- Chad Ochocinco’s father has passed away. He reportedly died after a long battle with cancer. We send out condolences to Chad and his family. [EURweb]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!