Drama continues to brew between Terrence Howard and his ex-wife Michelle Howard.
Take a look at what we’ve got percolating this morning:
- Things are getting a bit out of control between Terrence Howard and his ex-wife Michelle Howard. A judge has granted a temporary restraining order against Howard as Michelle claims he threatened to kill her and abused her. He denies all claims. Terrence is no stranger to drama… at the end of the summer he left a threatening voicemail for a stranger and threatened to kill him. [Radar Online]
- NeNe Leakes is allegedly telling friends she’s ready for her own show. A source says, “NeNe has told friends that if she doesn’t get what she wants, she will quit. She’s saying that she’s too big for RHOA, and that Bravo doesn’t pay her enough.” [Perez Hilton]
- Legendary soul singer Howard Tate has passed away. He died earlier this month of multiple myeloma and leukemia. He was 72. [EURweb]
- According to Billboard’s end of the year charts, Nicki Minaj is one of the top earners of the year. Her debut album “Pink Friday” has sold 1,663,349 copies since it’s November 2010 release — outselling Chris Brown and Rihanna. [That Grape Juice]
- Chris Rock has some surprising words about the state of Black actors in film. He says, “Most movies suck, man, really suck. See, I’m messed up ’cause I like to see somethin’ I haven’t seen or I haven’t seen with a Black person. Black people in film is still at its — really at its infant stage…” [Clutch Magazine]
- Congrats to T.I. and wife Tiny on earning a whopping 4.3M viewers on Monday night for the premiere of their reality show, “The Family Hustle.” Did you catch it? [Hollywood Reporter]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!